Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Perfect Your Brows With TouchBack Brow Marker!




Over time, I have learned that your eyebrows can either make or break your look; it's really true when they say they frame your face! If your eyebrows are on the thin side (like mine), it takes more than keeping them groomed, shaped, and trimmed to have them look their best. There is quite a fine line between your eyebrows looking perfectly coiffed and Groucho Marx, and I find myself struggling to find that sweet spot in between. My hair is naturally very dark {and now it is color treated}, so often times if I try to match the color it comes of way too strong. Powders can appear much more natural, but I find that it is hard to find a matte shade in the appropriate color and even with gel, my oily complexion saps the longevity of the look. So when I learned of the TouchBack Brow Marker {sent for the purpose of review}, I was excited to give it a try.

Click here to read more!»

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar