Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bourjois Colour Edition 24H

If you watch our tutorials you will know we are fans of layering our eye shadows on top of a cream base.
 We do this to help with eye shadow longevity, prevent creasing and to increase the colour pay off.
 For winter Bourjois have released some cream to powder eye shadows that give a sheer wash of colour with a metallic glittery finish.

I liked the silicone texture and found them easy to blend although I advise not to buff at them to much as the colour does tend to blend away easily. The texture reminded me of the Illusion D'ombre from Chanel although not quite as rich in colour.
 I preferred the lighter colours amongst those I tested. I found that the darker colours seemed to go on patchy if buffed on with a fluffy brush. The best way to apply the darker colours are to pack on with a firmer flat brush to avoid this.
 I liked how they performed as a base under powder eye shadows though and the light silver and gold were beautiful as a highlighter on the inner corner of the eye or under the brow bone depending on your skin tone.



 Bourjois print the name of the colour on the bar code sticker which you have to rip off to open the lid so I have lots of stickers and am unsure which pot they belong to! By process of elimination I think I have listed the correct colour with the correct name but forgive me if I have it mixed up!


With one swipe you can see the colour is very rich and it instantly goes to a powder texture. 
 The metallic finish is created by a very fine glitter pigment running through it.
 If you layered these colours on you may get a good days wear but worn alone I'm not sure they would last 24 hours. Let us know if you have tried these and how they worked for you.

These are £6.99 for a 5g pot and available now from Boots www.boots.com and Superdrug www.superdrug.com




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar