Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sweet Relief For my Teeth



 
I love sweets. Well, who doesn’t? If you go to my house and open up my Willy Wonka mini fridge, (a name I have coined for my cold treasure chest filled with sweets) it is a haven stuffed with precious boxes of chocolates, pralines, truffles, and the usual chocolate bars, cakes, cupcakes, mini pastries, ice cream, and candy. If I were to be stranded on an island for the rest of my life, it must be a place where cakes and cupcakes grow on trees and I’ll be happy to live there for eternity.

My cake leftovers! #PigMode

Wanna know how serious I was when I said I love sweets? Here’s an example: Every Christmas, I hoard cakes because I am a cake lover and there’s no better season to pig out than the Holidays. Last Christmas, I had bought four kinds of cakes and I kid you not, folks, I ate an entire cake on my own! I still have some cake leftovers in Willy Wonka, and I’m enjoying a Coffee Crunch cake right about now. Yum!

But here’s the catch: I have sensitive teeth. AH! The irony-sheer, cruel irony! I always get a stinging pain, especially at the back part of my teeth whenever I eat sugary treats. Sometimes, it gets so bad that I have to chug down a glass of water after two or three bites. I’m supposed to feel happy when I’m eating dessert, but the queasy feeling I get from drinking a lot of water just to alleviate the pain on my teeth always kills the moment. Could there be a way for me to eat dessert pleasurably sans the loathsome tooth pain?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar