Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Elle Magazine Women in Hollywood Awards 2015


The Best Looks:


1. Nina Dobrev
"Classy Ballerina"
Nina was STUNNING in this blush Calvin Klein dress that she perfectly styled with a berry lip and up do hairstyle. I love this for it's elegant effect, I think she was the best dressed at the event. 

2. Jamie King
"Midnight Blue"
This Calvin Klein dress was so GORGEOUS and kind of edgy just like Jamie. I love how CHIC and modern she looks in it. She has had an AMAZING and fashionable year. 

3. Kiernan Shipka
"Easy on the eye"
Once again Kiernan delivers super stylish and chic look. I love she choose this modern and polished Calvin Klein dress because is a more minimalist piece than what she usually wears. Like always the styling was PERFECTION

4. Abigail Spencer 
"Refreshing Vibe"
Abigail brings a fun and refreshing style in this mid cut out jumpsuit from Self Portrait. I love she picked the silver shoes to go with it AMAZING. 

5. Dakota Johnson
"Black Widow"
In a GORGEOUS and super elegant Calvin Klein sheeth dress the actress continues her GLAM and stylish 2015. Probably one of the best dressed celebs of the year. 

6. Alicia Vikander 
"Short Stop"
The talented actress makes a more laid back appeareance in this CHIC and modern outfit from Louis Vuitton. I love the galactic and sporty mix in this look. She's a consistent minimalist stylish woman and I love it. STUNNING

7. Zoe Saldana
"Lady Like" 
Zoe rocks the hell out of this Calvin Klein outfit. The skirt is GORGEOUS and I love her shoe selection so PERFECT for the look. She kept her hair down and her makeup simple. 

8. Miranda Kerr
"Baby Blue"
So modern and DARING yet sophisticated only Miranda could have pulled a (Calvin Klein) look like this. She wisely added a sexy red lip and a belt that some people might have a problem with I DON'T. 

9. Sarah Hyland
"Disco Time" 
The actress looked very STYLISH in Armani. I love the party in the top business in the pants mix. Her hair and make up GORGEOUS and the sandals completed the look PERFECTLY

10. Zoe Kravitz
"Distressed"
Not a typical look I would like but on Zoe it works at least for me. I think she looks so GORGEOUS and bohemian beach vibes. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar