Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Arabic Palette Look - Pink & Purple Bridal look

Sorry I've not been posting much this week, exciting and busy times, I should hopefully be entering a new job with a brand I love and the great thing is I get to practice my makeup and sell for them! =)
Can't say what brand, but it'll probably be obvious in time if not already ;)

For this look, I have chosen to do a makeup look using my most favourite colours; pink and purple!
When I got married last year, I wore this dupatta (scarf) that came with the dress I wore, it has silver, dark pink, magenta and bronze-yellow threading & beads/crystals. My original wedding makeup included the bronze-yellow in my eyeshadow (click here for my wedding makeup), but for this look I thought I'd pick out the silver work in the scarf.

I used the Arabic Palette and Manly for the white on the brow bone and the rest as follows:

> Bare Minerals makeup - Warm Beige foundation & Summer Bisque concealer
> UDPP
> Arabic Palette - silver white, pink, two-tone pink purple (UD Fishnet Dupe) & purple
> Manly palette - matte white for blending down brow bone, gold for highlighting cheeks
> Sleek Ink Pot gel liner
> UD 24/7 eyeliner in Zero & Asphyxia for bottom liner
> MAC rapidblack penultimate eyeliner (to get an even more intense black topliner)
> Eylure Girls Aloud false lashes in Kimberley
> Khuraira AC concealer in Light
> MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC35
> Sleek blush in Pomegranate
> Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Sweetie (click here for my post on it)

And here's what it looked like:
 
 

 
 


I hope you liked the look, I used pretty much the same products as the last bridal looks for complexion, and decided that the pink-purple toned Rimmel lipstick would go best with this.. 
As for eyelashes, these ones are the Eylure Girls aloud "Kimberley" ones, more natural than the ones I used in the last bridal look (Nadine's), I could actually look up with these! So for those of you wondering about the girls aloud eyelashes, if you have small eyes like me, Kimberley's are perfectly fine =)
Let me know if you have any requests, or any looks you'd like to see, I'm gonna be a bit busy the next few weeks, what with my anniversary next weekend, starting a new job and babysitting, but I'll fit in a post whenever possible!


Hope you had a lovely weekend, my gorgeous followers!

<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar