Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

KRYOLAN Mini Haul + Others

I've been lemming for Kryolan blushes and the much raved Anti-Shine Powder that I was at the store when it opened this morning and I went home happy with a Kryolan paper bag with 3 goodies. I didn't have a hard time finding Il Terrazo at Tomas Morato as it was right across Burgoo.

I got the following from them:
-Anti-Shine Powder 30g PHP1350
-T1 blusher PHP680
-TC2 blusher PHP680

I was planning to only buy one blush but they are just so pretty I couldn't resist getting one more. But I had to control myself from buying the Invisible Matt or the Perfect Matt primer and the Dual Finish Foundation. I'll come back for them one of these days.

I then headed to Gateway Mall to have lunch with a friend at World Chicken. But I got there ahead of him so I dropped by Beauty Bar and Rustan's.

I got the following:
-Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Nutmeg PHP395
-Andrea EyeQ's Make Up Remover Gel 110ml PHP350
-Clinique Happy from Rustan's 30ml PHP2000




My Kryolan Mini Haul



TOP: Anti-Shine Powder
BOTTOM: TC2, T1


T1 Blusher
- A very pretty red--orange-peach-pink shade matte blusher
- Very pigmented, I looked like a clown when I first tried this at home. A light hand or a tippling brush will work for this blusher
- Looks so natural on my cheeks
- 2.5g of product for PHP680 may seem too much but for the quality and how pigmented it is, this will definitely last a long time
- I have a feeling this will be a new favorite




TC2 Blusher
- A pink-peach matte blush with more peach than pink
- I haven't tried this on yet but I think it will look good for barely there make up
- I expect this to be as pigmented as T1




Anti-Shine Powder
- The much raved powder at GT
- PHP1350 ($27) for a 30g jar which is huge. It'll surely take me a long time to finish this jar






Blush swatches




Beauty Bar and Rustan's Purchases

Clinique Happy
- My all-time favorite scent


Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Nutmeg
- One of my favorite tinted lip balms
- I like the sheer pinkish color
- Has a minty feel that lasts for a few minutes
- I think price has increased. It's now PHP396 (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about the price increase)


Swatch:


Andrea EyeQ Makeup Remover Gel
- My first time to try this product so I hope I don't break out with it


So this is the last of my birthday gifts to myself. I am a happy girl now. :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar